Wednesday, January 21, 2009

God really doesn't like me

As I was trying to post a startingly very angry blog yesterday, my internet went out, which just made the end of it even more angry...but I can't post it until I get to my mom's house again when the internet comes back. But I'm definitely going to post and it and I'm going to set the date for last night because that's definitely when I wrote it. So I'll let you know when it's up so you can see just how angry I was getting. I'm still not doing wonderful, but whatever. Last night was not good.

I just finished my finals in first block like 5 minutes ago and now I'm blogging. Crazy what technology has brought us to.

I've been reading reviews on some albums. I'm apparently not crazy, or if I am crazy, I'm at least not alone. I'm not the only one that thinks that all of these new "pop punk" bands are generic and aren't doing anything that The Starting Line and New Found Glory didn't do 8 years ago. That, and they're completely designed for teenaged girls. I guess I don't find them as intolerable as I used to, I just really don't get the big deal about them. I think people should explore music more before deciding that this band they just heard with the catchy single is the best band in the world. Listen to Superdrag, Weezer, Propagandhi, The Hives, or some other band that's ALWAYS amazing. There's a lot more to being a good band than writing catchy singles. Ya know? I don't think that's a stretch to say at all.

Oh, and to the next band that names themselves "We Are...," the word following should be "Poseurs."

love,
Kyle

No comments: