Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tomorrow is heartbreak

Millencolin is another awesome band from Sweden, I just forgot to mention them last time because I'd forgotten that they were Swedish.


I got my picture with Belle and Erik Funk today. It was taken back in October, but my sister just now got it online. I'll post it here.
This is it.
This is it.
This is it.
This is it.
This is it.
That was it.
It's awful quality, but it's Erik Funk from D4 and me and Belle. I wish we'd have gotten one with Paddy and/or Lane, too. Goddamn. That was a good night.
Last night was a good night, too, but very unhealthy. I drank probably 4 or 5 cans of Coke, a few cups of Mountain Dew, half a pizza, and half a bag of Doritos. I went to bed at 6:30 a.m., which is becoming typical, woke up around 11, got home around noon, and slept until 5 p.m. We prank called some sorry 1-800 number employees, played truth or dare, charades, and all of the other typical, childish things my friends group usually does together. We talked shit on some hoes and some bros, talked philosophies, listened to Nick be an asshole and tell us about Jesus dieing for us, and eventually crashed, for the most part. That was a good night.
This year has been enjoyable so far. Gas prices are starting back up, so I'm sure it will get worse. Obama will be president in a few weeks, but more importantly, George Bush will NOT be president in a few weeks. He's been the president for half of my life and it's about time he knocked it off. Give the black man a chance. Uhh...what else? Oh, I turn 17 tomorrow. That's exciting, right? Whatever. I ate the "vegetarian #5" from El Canelo's today. I've still got to finish my chips and my quesadilla, but I've got a good many hours left until I go to bed for that.
Here's a good joke Jimmy or Caleb made up.
Person 1: Hey...what's that on the back of your shirt?
Person 2: What?
Person 1: Turn around real quick...is that supposed to be there?
Person 2: What is it?
Person 1: It looks like there's something silver on your back...
Person 2: What?
Person 1: Dude, I think you got Nickelback.
It's classic. I'm gonna regret this Mexican food, but the beans and cheese are good for protein! Also good for pissing people off...but that's not my motive. Tomorrow, I'm going to recap on how I feel my life is after 17 years of living here on this earth. Epic.
love,
Kyle

No comments: