Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heads Up

This is my needless-to-say post that will make me look like more of a poseur than if I said nothing, but I find it somehow necessary (in my obsessive compulsive ways). That equally as unimportant introductory sentence as this post is unimportant being said, I don't give a dead moose's last shit what kind of shit people want to throw at me for expressing my feelings. Consider this a disclaimer...or that warning screen that came up on VHS tapes that you could fast-forward through that you can't skip on DVDs. Yes, I do listen to Propagandhi and yes, that old song they have is what I, though slightly modified, ripped off for my blog name. And yes, I started this because Brendan Kelly writes excellent blogs on this same site.

I'll post blogs whenever I feel like, so if I happen to get any followers one day, let that be a further warning. A footnote to a footnote. A toenote, if you will.

No comments: