Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't pee on the cat. I just had it washed.

You ever just have one of those days? No, not one of those days where you tear your shirt in the morning, spill coffee on your pants, your zipper breaks, you piss on the floor because your urine went in two streams because you masturbated the night before, you get to school and you forgot your Algebra II book, you have shitty lunch, and when you get home, you've left your key inside and you have to shit and there's no way in and you have to wait for your dad to come home. I mean one of those days where you just feel good no matter what happens. I haven't had one of those in a while, but I think today is just one of those days.

Here's how my day went. Girl I've been into and talking to online sat with me on the bus and we had a nice in-person conversation. I went to VoTech only to get Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and no work. I go back to school, give my friends all some donuts and make them happy, I eat a good and nutritious lunch for once. I then go to third block, get no homework. Go to fourth block only to watch a play and have a good time. Then on the bus, I talk to this girl again until she gets off. Fucking awesome day. Maybe tomorrow will make today a complete waste, as life sometimes plays out, but maybe it will be even better. You know what sucks about being in a relationship? No one gives a shit or gives any pity for you once you're in one. That's alright, I suppose. Another negative is that everything gets sappy. Like blogs and songs. Fuck that. I'm going to continue writing about how much I hate Bill O'Reily and whatever the new Taylor Swift song of the week is regardless of what happens.

But for today, I think I'm going to keep to this kind of...mindless post. I don't really feel like elaborating on deep thoughts because I want to enjoy a carefree day and let it last as long as it wants.

love,
Kyle

No comments: