Monday, August 17, 2009

Last night (I had a dream that we went to Disney Land)

Last night, I spent more time watching The Fugitive, learning Billy Talent songs, and talking to Timmy than I did sleeping. I spent probably five hours trying to watch The Fugitive online because of that shitty site. I slept for but one hour. Then I woke up and went running. I'd say I ran 4 or 5 miles this morning. Then I took everyone's plastic bottles home with me, tried finding Morgan's house to pick up SLC Punk, failed, went home, and took a nice shower. I called Morgan and I'm gonna pick it up later today. I'm thinking about becoming nocturnal or something because sleeping at night really hasn't been working for me in the past week.

I also downloaded a bunch of Anti-Flag last night! I downloaded the rest of The Terror State, which I didn't feel bad about because we owned that album before my sister gave it away. I still have the case to it and everything...minus the booklet thing. I wish we had that because Anti-Flag always have some very interesting and moving words of wisdom. Makes me cry like a little bitch baby sometimes. Speaking of which, I'd like to go see Katie this week and maybe take her to see The Time Traveler's Wife. Tim said the guy dies in the end, but shhh, don't tell her. I'm hoping maybe once she sees that being away for long periods of time makes for sadness that she'll want to maybe not be in the Navy as much. But who knows? I guess it's a little selfish to assume that I alone am enough to keep her completely satisfied in life, though I wish I could do that...

Anyway, I've started recycling at my mom's house because it just needed to happen. Now that I've been drinking multiple bottles of water a day, I figured they'd be much better spent being recycled than thrown into a trash dump to be water bottles in trash cans until bacteria learns how to digest plastic. I had this thought earlier, and maybe it's completely ridiculous, but I think it'd be awesome if we used recycled plastic to make giant land platforms to put in the arctic so that if all of the ice melts for the polar bears, they have at least something to stand on. I don't know, maybe that's ridiculous, but I thought it was a worth while idea...

I wish I was going to see Off With Their Heads tomorrow, but by the time I realized I wouldn't be going to my dad's on that day, it was...like less than a week ago. So I didn't even bother asking and my aunt could use the money we'd spend going out there. Tickets are only $8, though. I really want to see them one day, too. Maybe when they go on tour with D4 or Against Me! again, eh? And Alkaline Trio, The Lawrence Arms, and American Steel need to tour together again. I hate myself for missing that shit. That's like the best idea for a tour I've ever heard.

The more I write blogs, the more I realize that I must not analyze people and situations much...I seem to just report what happened in my day more than anything else. I guess that means I'm not a descriptive writer. And I'm also a bad secretary since people keep calling for my mother, telling me to tell her things, and as soon as I hang up, I completely forget what I was told. That's one career path I'll not go down, I've decide. So that helps. No descriptive writing jobs, no secretary jobs. Got it.

love,
Kyle

No comments: