Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another day, another Star Wars movie

Funny how Natalie Portman was Queen Amidala in the prequel Star Wars movies. It's funny because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSJwWP8NqI

It wouldn't let me put an embedded link on here. It's pretty fucking hilarious, though. Andy Samberg is in it. If that's not entertainment, then I don't know what is. Speaking of which, I watched the movie Funny People today. Once again, Adam Sandler is in a movie that makes me want to not get old and to live every day to its fullest and to not fuck shit up with things you love. My biggest fear is fucking shit up, truly. As I say, I'm not the most secure person I know and I worry about things going wrong quite often...Timmy was right when he said Eminem was the best part of the movie, though. Pretty fuckin' great part he had. He just played Marshall Mathers, but who gives a fuck? Marshall Mathers is a fuckin' nut case as it is, so it didn't matter. He's a very funny and offensive person all the time. Did you know that he is the best-selling musical act of the decade? You know, he might not be the face of my favorite genre, but I'm glad he's keeping his genre out of the complete shitter. Gotta love me some Eminem.

Now this brings me to something I have to hate and that is breaking guitar strings. Do you know how much I hate breaking guitar strings? I'd rather tear a chunk of my hair out sometimes. Well what's worse than me breaking a guitar string is little kids breaking a guitar string because they think it's fun to come to my house when I'm asleep and play with the machine heads and put my guitar in a ridiculous tuning. Yeah, real funny. Even funnier when a string breaks when trying to put it back to the way it's supposed to be. I should go over to their house (my little cousins', that is) and stomp on their toys and take them apart and ruin their shit. Fuckin' communists.

I want some food. I want some easy-to-make food, but I ate all of the Poptarts. I don't want to warm up vegetarian vegetable soup or Spaghetti-O's again. I'm not in the mood for that. What I'd really like would be a Klondike bar or a granola bar. You know, something you could grab on your way out of the house to eat within 3 minutes that just keeps you happy. That's the kind of food I like the most, I believe. A banana. That'd be fine, too. And I love cereal, but I've had probably 3 or 4 bowls of that already today. So what is one to do? I'm gonna make Morningstar sausage is what I'm going to do right now. mmm-MMM that's good.

Now that that's out of the way, I've learned that I got 45 grams of protein from sausage alone today. That's not bad at all. And all without eating animals! See, it's not so hard, folks. Just eat your Morningstar and Boca food and you're set. It doesn't leave you with that feeling of total shit when you're done eating it, either.

Does anyone want to take bets on whether or not I get up after turning the alarm off in the morning? It's like a 50/50 thing. I'm going to try to shut down the computer and turn off the lights and attempt to sleep by 1:30 this morning instead of 4 like most nights. Buuut Tim just got back from a movie, so that's probably not gonna happen now. So back to nights of 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Wonderful. I'd say that tomorrow is the last day of cross country running in the morning this week but it's not! We're doing it on Saturday morning, too! Around the whole lake, which I do believe to be 5 miles. Once again, I'd rather be training to be a Jedi Night than just a school sport. So much more badass.

I need a job here soon. I'm thinking Walmart, Lowes, Jerry's, Denny's. Something like that. I'd only do Walmart because my sister works there and it'd be convenient and all. I'm getting side-tracked by talking to people, so I'll leave you with this: stay in school. Don't do drugs. Pot is illegal. Oh, and I wish this was our cross country motto this year: We're high because we run on grass.

love,
Kyle

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

HAHA! That would be a great CC motto! And Walmart's where I cast my vote for you to work. Let me know if you decide to fill out an application I'll help you with the questionnaire thingy. We can do it on the internet. Denny's would be cool, too, though. Ninja works there. He's hilarious. Alrighty. I gotta go get ready for work. Peace nucka.

Caleb Davis said...

We should work at Lowe's so we can hang out with Gary.