Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'll write about whatever I fahcking want!

I got my license today! Goddamn, I am good with the older women. Normally, they only inspect the lights, windshield wipers, and horn, but I showed her my back seat, too. Haahaahha. Well she was very, very gracious to me and gave me an extra shot at parallel parking and passed me. However, the computers were down at the DMV, so I don't have my physical license yet; I have to go back tomorrow to get my picture taken. I passed my test and that's what's important.

Awesome, what else? Well I didn't write a blog yesterday evening because I'd written one at midnight the night before. I intended on going to go back to the studio and finishing EVERYTHING, but that didn't happen because I never recieved my phone call, so I stayed at home all day. I could have written about the potential of me getting my license today, but I decided I didn't want to test my luck at predicting things in a blog. So I'm now reporting to you what DID happen and not what COULD have happened, but could have easily not happened.

What else has happened? I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Marriage = (man symbol) + (woman symbol)." I curse that homophobic asshole. But what more can one do from the inside of his car? Give the finger? I have nothing to say on that matter, I guess.

I'm not a good blogger tonight. You know I got my license, that's all the record keeping this day really needs.

love
Kyle

No comments: