Sunday, February 15, 2009

...And if you look to your right, you'll see that everybody hates you

I'm not winning any popularity contests right now. Some of my own friends are thinking much less of me as of lately. What do I think about this? Well, I personally don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong or out of the ordinary. How do I feel about this? Like shit, frankly. What should I do about this? Some give me hints and others don't, so it's not always clear. I'm being vague and this means nothing to the reader that doesn't know what I'm specifically going through.

In other news, I just got back from the studio. Album's coming along amazingly. Drums on the album are finished and Shane has 2 or 3 more songs to do on bass. Brittney, however, hasn't hardly gotten to do shit and we have next to no vocals or other instrumentation out of the way. But as for drums and bass, we're looking pretty good! Normally, I'd be a prick and not tell anyone where we're at in recording, but I have nothing else in my life right now that's making me very happy from day to day. So you've lucked out if you've chosen to read my blog and if you care about I Forget. We're gonna be famous when this album is finished, you know.

So tomorrow, we go back in and do some more bass, I finish up drums to some other projects, and maybe we'll start guitar. I'd say the album will be done by January.

I feel cold and sick, so the season might finally be catching up to me. That's unfortunate, but I'm fortunate to have made it this far. At least I don't sing in I Forget and we're recording vocals. We always get sick when recording vocals.

I'll be going home tomorrow for the first time in over a week. My dad just told me on the phone that the people will be over working on the basement, so I'll probably spend tomorrow sleeping and/or reading and/or playing Animal Crossing (if I decide to take it back with me because it gets played a lot more here). I have like absolutely nothing to report to you guys today. I feel really lonely posting blogs every day when Alex doesn't post.

Oh, I just saw that Red Scare Records is supporting BSC (Bad Sandwich Chronicles [Brendan Kelly's blogspot page]). I guess that makes sense since BK and Red Scare are good friends. Red Scare became a label because Brendan told his friend that he wanted a made-up label to release The Falcon's first CD, so that's how Red Scare came about. That's your history lesson for today.

I haven't done a list in a while. Here's a list of things that remind me that I have no girlfriend:
-my bedroom
-Spongebob
-Flogging Molly
-my bracelet
-my MySpace comments
-my MSN message history
-riding the bus
-Fort Ashby
-my dick




love,
Kyle

No comments: