Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Katie, Dear Belle,

Dear Belle first because I've put Katie before you many times recently and you're the one I loved first, anyway:

I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sorry you probably feel the exact same way as I do towards somebody else towards me. It's tough. All you want is the person you used to know to overcome the person you see. I'm not entirely sure how to do that, since I don't know who you used to know and how you see me now, but hopefully this is a good step in the right direction. I've had a strange evening that feels spiritual, but I think it's more that an Alkaline Trio song is just stuck in my head and weird shit's going on. I guess it's not weird shit, I just fell asleep on my mom's bed and woke up on my own at 11:30. I don't know who took me there, but that's where I awoke. Belle, I don't know what else to say at this point, but I'll be back soon, I feel.

Dear Katie second because putting you anywhere at all is doing you a lot more justice than you've done to me in the past month:

Well, I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sorry you probably feel the exact opposite way as I do towards someone else. That someone is else is the girl I knew when you lived here. If you're going to make your status on MySpace "trying to get shitfaced tonight :)," then I don't assume there's any harm in quoting only your own words to the public once more here? If you don't like me talking about you, then...tell me. I'll quit. But as for now, I'd be flattered to see that you remember my name. I already commented you once--I don't forsee you ever reading my blog again to actually see what I'm saying here. Are you and all of your friends going to hate me now? Is it really going to make any difference? From my side, I'm done trying to convince my friends that you're just going through a rough time in life and that you're actually a sweetheart, because I don't know if you are anymore. "Fuck you, [Kyle]." How long have you actually meant that? Where was the breakoff point? I was falling for you as fast as your entire life and the image you made of yourself when I met you is falling. Thanks for coming to see me play in Charles Town last weekend, though. You had me fooled for a minute there.

If either of you have it in you:

love,
Kyle

No comments: