Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today held some importance

Billy Mays dies, I move out of my dad's house, other things...it's just a big ol' clusterfuck of shit. I had the worst evening I can probably ever recall. I cried and cried and cried when my dad started to because he's tried so hard to be a good father for me and I just needed to do my own thing and move back with my mom and it's tough. It's really tough and I'm really not going to go into it because it's personal. It's very personal. There are few things I just won't talk about but this is one of them. This whole evening was kind of surreal and terrible. I see my psychologist tomorrow so hopefully that will help. I'm pretty sure I'll cry yet again.

And Billy Mays! We was so healthy-seeming on Pitch Men the last time I saw him! What the fuck did he die from? Can you die from sun poisoning? I'm pretty sure I'm sun poisoned but I doubt it can kill me unless I get some terrible infection in my blisters or something. I look and feel pretty digusting. If this whole week could have been avoided, it would have been kind of nice.

I really don't know what to say. It's not been a good time, but I think it will clear up eventually.

love,
Kyle

2 comments:

Caleb Davis said...

I hope things get better for you, dude. You know I'm not normally that serious, but if you need something, you know where to find me.

Oh, and Billy Mays died from some form of heart disease. That's at least what I got from the Coroner's statements. Fucked up, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your ongoing days then, man.