Thursday, June 25, 2009

Now that the shit hit the fan: fuck you

I am going to grow so sick of these Michael Jackson mourners that made fun of him his whole life. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. Now that he's dead, maybe you'll learn what a difference he made in the world of music, but it's a little too late to save him the jokes and humiliation, huh? Maybe if you researched before making judgments and jokes you wouldn't come off being as much of an asshole.

Everyone is saying "Thriller was so good. It was the first album I bought/the first dance I learned/the first time I masturbated alone." Fuck them. God. Yes, I know. Michael Jackson made some huge fucking differences. He's the king of pop, or was, I guess. But that's really not what these same people were highlighting until just a little bit ago. Now the media is frothing at the mouth because it gets its chance to cover his funeral or to show as many videos of him as they could or make tons of documentaries on him and interview everyone he ever knew and perhaps we'll find out what he was really like inside instead of just being labeled a child molester. Well seriously, you're a little fucking late.

Anyway, on a personal note. I have been at the beach all week with Tim. I've wanted to blog a few times, but by the time I've started getting some daily nonsense internet shit out of the way, my dad will say that it's time to go to bed. We're all in a hotel room together, so Tim and I staying up typing to each other on MSN is kind of annoying to him after a while.

So we got sunburnt today, woopee. And uh...I'm not gonna go to Insubordination Fest for the following reasons:

-I want to go home
-I'm tired of being with my dad and Zane every day
-I don't want to ask my dad for a favor and have him sigh and then do it for me
-Matt Burns will be there (who failed to contact us and tell us that the show on Sunday was canceled so we found his shitty sign on the venue door in Martinsburg)
-I don't want to go to it for two days and try to keep up my attention span (though that makes me want to see Short Attention, who will be playing, even more)
-Katie Mullan is coming home tomorrow and I can spend some time with her

Now Toys That Kill, Dillinger Four, and Cloak/Dagger are playing on Saturday. If Brittney wants to go, I think I'm gonna try to get there by 1 PM on Saturday and see some of my favorite bands fucking ever. We'll see. I wouldn't count on it, though. I really want to see Katie since I haven't since February or March.

Fuck it. I really love those bands. All of them. This is so stressful. The things you do for love! I stayed up for hours last night contemplating whether or not I should go. Here's one more reason since then I've come up with why I shouldn't go:

-Imagine moshing while sunburnt all over your body.

Tim and I saw Land of the Lost and boy, do I love that one actor who was also in Hot Rod. He is something. Great fucking movie. Some great comedies coming out this year. The Hangover, Year One, Land of the Lost. Fucking amazing. Bruno is coming out soon and that should be good. I feel like such a horrible supporter of movies when my favorites usually truly are the comedies. I bought a Vonnegut book this week, though. Does that make me seem classier? 'Cause if you think it does, you're wrong. I hate when people read in public and talk about books loudly or whatever just so they'll come off as being classier. It's lame.

I am going to go open a window and search for Hot Rod online so Tim and I can finish watching it. Fucking classic.


love,
Kyle

1 comment:

helen k said...

jorma taccone? he's part of the lonely island, and i think he's a writer for snl too. i like him.