Thursday, July 16, 2009

Krusty Krab is unfair! Mr. Krabs is in there!

Standing at the concession! Plotting the oppression!


That's kind of how my day started. With the remembrance of how funny Spongebob is. Today was fucking interesting. I came across the most interesting bit of information I've come across probably in my whole life time that applies to my life. Can't tell anyone here, though. What we do is secret. I may or may not come back to this later in life and tell you what it was. I'll let you know this, though: my birthday is going to be fucking epic! Cant let you know what that means, either.

I'm leaving for the beach in a few hours. Caleb sent me a message saying that Mark Gauthier wants me to call him. Wonder what that could be about...wouldn't have anything to do with him not wanting me to quit the drumline and leave him with all of those other kids, I wouldn't think. I think I'll hold off on calling for now. I've got a week's worth of vacation to enjoy to its fullest. Brittney brought this emulator with Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64, The Sims, Harvest Moon, Mario Party DS, and a ton of other games but most importantly Mario Kart DS over so I could borrow it for the week. I've played Mario Kart DS all day pretty much. Why? Because that shit is addictive. It has 16 classic tracks that take me back to the good ol' days of being 8 years old. Who am I kidding? These are that happiest days of my life.

I'm attempting to stay up all night so I can sleep the whole way to the beach or whatever. It'd be a lot easier if Tim were up for me to talk to. There's seriously no possible way to keep myself up for another 6 hours by talking to myself or to my blog. Boy if I did, I'd say a lot of things I'd regret and just a lot in general, eh? I wonder if blog posts have a character limit. It's probably like a trillion letters. I wonder if you could put like the entire Moby Dick novel on here or something. Or the manual to running the universe. Did I cover how I saw Public Enemies and wore a very appropriate Dillinger Four shirt that had a gun on it and says "We'll make you dance" to the movie? Too bad no one can see what my shirt says when the lights are out. My paragraphs aren't based around one idea.

My friend Lauren from Texas wants this tattooed on her foot. It's from the show Flapjack.


It's 3 AM in the morn. Put my key in the door. Dead bodies layin' all over the floor. I don't remember how they got there, but I guess I must have killed them.

I'm listening to different versions of old Alkaline Trio songs I know and the slight differences are eating me up inside, but in a good way. I need to see those motherfuckers again. I hope they tour with The Lawrence Arms in support of their new album they're recording here shortly. That'd be the best tour since the last time the two of them toured. I just want Brendan Kelly, in some form or another, come within 200 miles of here so I can go watch him perform music and have a chat with him. "Hi! I'm kylewagoner from the Sock Drawer!" He'd totally know who I was, too.

I don't deserve this....

I don't deserve this....

I don't deserve this....

No, I don't deserve this....

I don't deserve this....

No, I don't deserve this....

I don't deserve this....

No, I don't deserve this....

No, I don't deserve this....

NO, I DON'T DESERVE THIS NOW.




love,
Kyle

1 comment:

Caleb Davis said...

Yeah, you're right about Mark wanting to talk to you about quitting. Josh Hanson said something to Mark about you wanting to quit and he said, "MARK, YOU SHOULD ASK CALEB ABOUT IT. HIM AND KYLE ARE FRIENDS. I HAVE FUCKED UP LEGS." So he asked and I told him and he said, "If Kyle quits, I quit." It's pretty blatant that Mark hates the entire drum line 'cept you.