Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Irregardless"

There's apparently some debate on whether "irregardless" is or should be a real word or not. Regardless means without regard, right? So irregardless should mean without without regard, right? So...I guess it really doesn't make sense and shouldn't be transposable. Anyway, not important.

So Jason says that we aren't recording until he moves into his new studio space; we'll just mix until we make the move at the end of the month. So that gives us time to get the album art together! Woo! That also means our album probably won't be out until mid to late August! Woo!!

Katie told me her touch-screen on her phone is broken, so she cannot text back. That is why she answered the phone when Tim called but would not reply to me. Either she's telling the truth or that's one of the best lies I've ever heard. I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt because she told me I need to call her from now on and usually if someone's trying to get rid of you, they don't have you call often. No one cares about that. I'm documenting, leave me be.

Garlic bread. Texas Toast. You can tell your breath is going later before you even put the whole thing in your mouth. Peppermint candy. They are breath-savers. Grandparents. They can provide nice emotional support and peppermint candy. Fathers. They can also provide emotional support but some have trouble with that. No peppermint candy here. Sons. They need emotional support. They also like Texas Toast and peppermint candy in that order.


I am trying to talk to Brittney, Britnee, and Timmy about our new album concept, so I can't do that and do this at the samet time! It involves bathroom stalls!

love,
Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Garlic bread. Texas Toast. You can tell your breath is going later before you even put the whole thing in your mouth. Peppermint candy. They are breath-savers. Grandparents. They can provide nice emotional support and peppermint candy. Fathers. They can also provide emotional support but some have trouble with that. No peppermint candy here. Sons. They need emotional support. They also like Texas Toast and peppermint candy in that order." - Lyrics to new I Forget song.