Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today I...

1. Got up at 6:30, got dressed and ready for school, got on the bus around 6:55:20 and slept.

2. Got to school. Went to Psychology class, saw my teacher, who is my sister's grandma, Mammaw Sara, had a short class, and got ready to watch a presentation given by the strongest man on earth about the Columbine shootings and the death of Rachel Scott and the impact her kindness has had on the world.

3. Watched the presentation. Did not cry, which left me sorta disappointed, but I still enjoyed the presentation.

4. Watched as people gave various excuses as to why they did not want to accept Rachel's "challenge" which basically just states that you will try to set a good example and be fair to people and try to do your best in life.

5. Ate lunch.

6. Had half an hour of Microbiology where I wore Timmy's jacket and acted like him by saying "house" weird and by stretching my arms and proclaiming that I haven't had sex in 17 years and don't watch The Office. When Timmy left and our half an hour of work was finished, I slept for the remaining hour as the rest of the class watched game shows from the '80s or some shit.

7. Woke up and went to fourth block, Computer Programming, where I checked my blog, checked punknews.org, showed Mrs. Boden that I'd done all of my work the day before, went back to my seat, and slept until the school day was over.

8. Got dressed for cross country. Ran 6 miles in about 45 minutes. Felt awesomely exhausted.

9. Got a ride home from Rebekah. Thank you, Rebekah. Got my shit together and took it with me to my dad's who followed Rebekah and I into the driveway.

10. Took a bath, layed in bed, ate pizza, took some pain pills, watched the finale of America's Got Talent online and cried as I saw that Kevin Skinner actually won, which I felt he should have.

11. Came back to my mom's, played a little guitar, talked to Tim, realized my school day was completely pointless, wrote this.

12. Decided it is time to go to bed. Half a day tomorrow, followed by an easy partner run. I've been kicking ass in practice. My ankle's feeling better and I like these shoes I've been wearing this week. Maybe they're a placebo.

Downloaded the new Banner Pilot album. I have a feeling it will grow on me and I will love it. I also think that Brittney subconsciously ripped off Chuck Ragan's "Do You Pray?" because she has a song about religion and the first thing it says is "Do you pray?" in the same manner and Chuck and it's the same kind of folk song as his and it's just very similar. Oh, and if Katie isn't going to come see me and I'm not going to be able to talk to her in peace, then I am done. Completely finished. This is getting to be ridiculous.

Dear Landlord is fucking awesome.

love,
Kyle

No comments: