Friday, November 20, 2009

Blah

It's been a while. I don't know what it is. I just don't feel the drive to get on here. I mean, I check my blogger every day, but I never do anything. I even read Brendan's blog every day. It's like...I don't know. I'm writing right now because no one else is online to talk to. I think I'm addicted to talking to people online. But at least I'm not weird and can't talk to the same people in person. I'm guessing you want a recap of my life lately? Well we have a show coming up on Sunday and I, with the help of friends, made over 100 flyers for the show and put them all over the school and handed them out. That was pretty cool. Most of them stayed up through the school all week long. Hopefully a good many people will attend and the room will be packed!

Last weekend we all went out rollerskating together. It was me, Jim, Tim, Nick, Caleb, Alex the boy, Alex the girl, Kayla, and Tabitha. Good group. Good time, too. When I got back, I had to tell Alex the girl about how depressed I get when I have a good time. I don't know if it's the crash after a high or if I just wish I'd have had a girl to enjoy my time with. I guess that's pathetic. But seriously, I haven't had an actual girlfriend in over two years. I don't think it's that much to ask! I'mma tryin'. Real hard.

Also...what else? We went to some mall in Baltimore yesterday for like 6 or 7 hours before seeing Medieval Times. I bought six CDs. I got the following:

ALL - Allroy's Revenge
ALL - Breaking Things
Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit
The Hives - Veni Vidi Vicious
Living End - Modern Artillery
Smoking Popes - 1991-1998

And for less than $40 I got all of that! I got a pretty good deal there. And I got a Vans hat for $10. I could have bought CDs for that, I'm just now realizing. However, it kept my shitty hair in hiding yesterday and kept my head warm tonight at the football game. And we also saw Paranormal Activity at the mall there. The theatres had 24 different cinemas. Fuckin' awesome, too. Like the one I went to in Myrtle Beach a few years back when I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Fucked up movie, too. Don't really want to get into movie reviews.

Game tonight was a good'un. I really don't know what Katlin thinks of me. I also don't know what Karalee thinks of me. I'm not real sure what many of the freshmen think of me. I took a cowbell and a drumstick to the game, though. That was a lot of fun. I marched with the band and played the samba rhythm I wrote for the quads last year on my cowbell, though. That was fun as well.

I'm hoping to maybe rehearse with I Forget tomorrow and then go to Jim's where Kylie and Gracie may be coming. I don't have anything controversial to say, really. I've been working on this paper with Nick about how 9-11 was an inside job and that's where all my work in controversy goes. After that I just don't give a fuck. It's like...bring on the thoughtless thoughts. That's what I'm all about right now. I feel like I can't maintain all of my friends as I get more. It's like I talk to a certain amount and can't go over it. I don't know if I like that. I'm just being depressing now. Fun night, though. Future's lookin' fun. Show on Sunday. I hope Katlin comes. I hope everyone comes. Should be a good show...

love,
Kyle

No comments: